A journey into the medieval heart of medieval Viterbo is the exclusive offer of Medieval Italy.
An expert guide will accompany you to visit the places that have marked history, such as Palazzo dei Papi, home of the first Council of history and symbol of Viterbo, the Cathedral of San Lorenzo with the monumental sacristy and the baroque choir.
The tour continues to the the medieval district of San Pellegrino, where you can taste delicious products of the local tradition accompanied by a glass of wine.
- walking tour through the medieval district of San Pellegrino
- entrance tickets to Palazzo dei Papi, Cathedral of San Lorenzo and Colle del Duomo Museum (audioguide included)
- wine & local products tasting
- Palazzo dei Papi, Polo Colle del Duomo
Piazza San Lorenzo, 1, 01100 – Viterbo (VT)
- 3-4 hours
- From April 1st to November 2nd: every day, from 10am to 7pm
- From November 3rd to March 31st: from Monday to Friday 10am-1pm / 3pm-6pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm
- Closed on December 24th and 25th