Zumelle Castle, founded during the 1st century AD, is an imposing gray-stone manor dominating a large part of the Valbelluna, in Veneto region.
Surrounded by the wood, this fascinating castle contains a world suspended in time: passing through the castle’s doors, in fact, you will discover a completely different world where everything is medieval.
From the apothecary’s shop to the knight’s bedroom, from the scriptorium to the banquet room, from the kitchen up to the Chapel of San Donato: everything has been perfectly reconstructed with furnishings, frescoes, colours and materials.
For one day, you will have the chance to live as a real “medieval character” from the early morning until evening: starting the day in a perfect medieval-style bedroom, dressing up as the lord of the castle, having fun with the activities of the time, tasting delicious traditional recipes – These are just some of the exciting activities that you’ll have the opportunity to do in this magic place!
Not a show, therefore, but an extraordinary experience where you will be protagonist of the history!
- 1 overnight stay in an authentic medieval bedroom for 2 with breakfast
- 1 experience in the Castle theme park (valid for 2 people). You can choose among medieval bath, dressing up, arts and crafts demonstration
- 1 dinner in the Castle medieval tavern (valid for 2 people)
Castello di Zumelle
Via San Donà 4, 32026, Mel – Belluno (Veneto)
Coordinate: 46°02′10.5″N 12°04′54″E – Visualizza con Google Maps
- The package price is for 2 people
- All the activities included in the package are for 2 people
- Please advise in case of food allergies or intolerances
- The package is available all year round except during the closing periods of the castle (see “notes” section”)