The exclusive Medieval Italy experience that allows you to walk through history!
We will walk along the part of Via Francigena that goes from the ancient Badia Isola to Monteriggioni Castle. A guided tour in the heart of Tuscany led by a real pilgrim wearing historical costumes who is, at the same time, a professional environmental guide.
You will not be alone during this adventure: a noble, an abbot, a family of peasants and two knights will be some of the characters you will meet during the walk. A unique, theatrical walk to meet, at the end, the Lord of Monteriggioni Castle!
An unmissable initiative perfect for all the nature and history lovers. A real medieval experience perfect for everyone!
- Easy trekking along a part of Via Francigena (flat)
- Professional Italian/English-speaking guide (wearing historical costumes)
- Mini-reenactment included along the walk (with actors/characters)
- Abbadia a Isola (frazione di Monteriggioni – Siena)
- upon request
- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- We regret to inform that the tour is not appropriate for people with motor disabilities
- Not guaranteed in case of adverse weather
- Comfortable shoes are recommended