Like a watchful eye looking at the city and its surroundings, the Cathedral Bell Tower stands out with its 67 meters of height above Piazza del Duomo.
The tower was completely rebuilt from the twelfth century undergoing various changes throughout history. The synthesis of different eras and styles and the mixture of various materials make the Campanile one of the most authentic and evocative works of medieval architecture.
A Medieval Italy guide will lead you to the discovery of this beautiful medieval tower, giving you completely new perspective and a marvelous panoramic view of the city and the surrounding hills.
- 1 visit to the Bell Tower (with guide)
- Piazza del Duomo, 51100 – Pistoia
- 45 minutes
Summer opening hours:
- From April 1 to October 15: every day from 10am to 6pm
Winter opening hours:
- From October 16 to March 31: from 10am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm; closed on Tuesday
- FULL € 8,00
- REDUCED & GROUPS (>8 pax) € 5,50
Info & bookings:
- +39 334 1689419 (everyday 10am-6pm)