Walk along the narrow streets of the Florence known by Dante discovering hidden places still rich of untold stories. Starting from St. John’s Baptistery, a Medieval Italy guide will lead you through the medieval city districts to discover and enter the places where Dante and Beatrice lived. Accompanied by the verses of Dante’s Divina Commedia that you can find carved on marble signs spread out all over the city, you’ll discover ancient noble buildings passing through the squares of Cerchi and Donati consorterie.
From Badia Fiorentina Church to Palazzo del Bargello, from Signoria Square to Palazzo Vecchio, symbol of Florentine political power throughout the centuries.
This special tour will then continue to the beating heart of Florence passing by Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Spini Feroni, an elegant XIV century building located right in front of Santa Trinita bridge.
- A Guided tour through Florence city center
- Professional Italian/English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets (Bargello Museum and Casa di Dante Museum)
- 2-3 hours
- the price of 39€ per person is guarantee with a minimum of 4 people
- for groups with more than 7 participants, a special group-rate will be applied. For further information, write to [email protected]
- Closed on December 24th and 25th