Medieval Italy opens the doors of History and takes you in an original and charming journey to the authentic medieval town of Monteriggioni!
An exceptional guide who represents the Lord of the Castle, the highest authority in 1200, will greet you in his town, defended by walls that run all around the hill.
You will experience the Past walking along the castle walkways and visiting the “Monteriggioni in Arme” museum, an interesting collection of faithful reproductions of Medieval and Renaissance armours and weapons.
Upon request, we can include a performance of Monteriggioni Drummers Group or a reviting knights combat by the Leoni Bianchi Group.
A unique experience suitable for tourists, families and history-lovers.
- Guided tour to Monteriggioni
- Professional Italian/English-speaking guide (wearing historical costumes)
- Castles walkways
- Visit at “Monteriggioni in Arme” Museum
- Mini-reenactment with the Lord of the Castle
- Drummers show (upon request)
- Knights fights (upon request)
- Castello di Monteriggioni (Siena)
- upon request
- 1 hour
- Not operated in case of adverse weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Appropriate for children and families